In celebration of the 35th volume of Politics, this is the second installment in our ‘Most Cited’ articles feature. Covering 1986-1990, we continue to see the strong presence of work examining gender in UK politics as well as papers on political theory. More superficially, we also see that the typeface of the journal transformed in 1987 towards a more polished look. Anyhow, polished typeface or not, we hope you find these articles interesting.
- Women in Congress by Pippa Norris (1986)
- Ecological Values and Western Political Traditions: From Anarchism to Fascism by P.R. Hay (1988)
- From Political Neutrality to Political Wisdom by Simon Baddeley and Kim James
- The Gender of Bureaucracy: Reflections on Policy-Making for Women by Joke Swiebel
- The Political Implications of 1992 by Juliet Lodge