Our editors have been busy this year. In addition to publishing research articles, Politics likes to provide assistance and guidance on the publishing process to authors.
This is reflected in our five most read blogs written by our Editors in 2016:
- Things to remember when transforming your conference paper into a journal article by Sarina Theys
- 7 pointers on writing a good referee report for a journal article by Andrew Walton
- 5 Tips for Special Issue Proposals by Kyle Grayson
- The Most Cited Articles Published By Politics 2011-2015 by Kyle Grayson
- 5 easy ways to improve your article’s visibility and get cited by Amanda Chisholm
Politics is looking forward to publishing much more content in 2017.